Monday 20 October 2014

50 Cities of the World #3 Nottingham


Here we are traveling to an other England city.

Nottingham makes me think in a zap of Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

But looking at the picture I think of a great market place full of life.

Those houses are like lots of stairs to climb. Those days people were mad! Building in height with awful climbing stairs.


It's a shame that I'm finding that some cards' back are quite difficult to read.

It' seems Nottingham was well known for the castles and great palace like buildings.

Don't know if it is still known also for the market of tobacco but I hope not because it helps kill you faster. We have to take good care of our health people!

That's why it's also a good thing that I can get these cards now without the need to buy the cigarettes.



For more information here's the wiki page.

No comments:

Post a Comment