Saturday 28 May 2016

Star Wars - Force Attax


I cannot get away from Star Wars collecting cards...Sue me.

Since the other collection that I showed before, telling the story for the films, is no longer available I got the Topps Force Attax cards now.

It started with series 1 and I got some series 2 (or extra cards as they call it).

Here are a few of them for you. Will be showing more in future posts.

Hope you like them.









We have common cards and all shiny cards, some more rare than others. The scan can make them justice. But they look pretty nice in your hand.

Even if the card is busy with the game thing, with the points and stuff, you get, still, a somehow clean look of the picture, so that's cool for me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. You pulled my two favorite characters: Boba Fett & Yoda. And one of my favorite ships too.

    ReplyDelete