Sunday 11 November 2018

2018 Topps Big League - Yellow


Two colours down, two more to go. Lets get going with yellow.


Pack 1.


And I start in good fashion with a Yankees card!

Severino points +10.



When I looked at this card I thought it was José Molina.

But Perez got a perfect Catcher card with gum even!


And then, that moment I get 2 Yankees in a pack.. TWO!

I can't say I collect Gardner cards, but I always like to get them. He's such a diligent player that you for sure want a player that work this hard and is dedicated to the team like Gardner.

Count me an other +10.



One of the funniest Ballpark Landmarks card. Everyone is waiting for a Home Run hit from Giants stadium.And for that I get +7.



Ok..stop!

THREE YANKEES IN A SINGLE PACK!

And the moment I get a Judge caricature card and realise he looks like a caricature himself lol

It's a replica so it's +7 but an other +10 for Yankees madness in this pack!



End the pack with my gold card. This pack was also full of Pitchers.

Corbin wearing not the best Arizona uniform but still gets me +5 and +1.


Result: 50


Pack 2.


Starting off bat (see!? Easy pun!) I collect +3 for Blackmon bat being outside frame.



 And second pack and lots of Pitchers again.


Mancini has that face that tells you he rather be anywhere else but there. But I'm still happy with my +3 for the bat outside frame.


And I'll just put these two beauties together so you all can admire them in a single scroll down.

Both belong to the All-Time Greats kinda-insert-set-inside-the-base-set and both are showing off their bat outside the card frame.

Bo Jackson and Ernie Banks again have different team logos from the ones used for nowadays players cards.

Adding +3*2 plus +7*2.



Look who appears closing the pack? Mister Pujols. And he's choosing you! Very nice card! And it's horizontal pure beauty. Finishing the pack adding +1 and +4.


Result: 31

2 comments:

  1. The Perez bubblegum card should be worth 30 points ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite a treat to the eye. Great card indeed

      Delete