Sunday 6 October 2019

Chris Turner was lost but I found him in a dust cloud


I had this fantastic Dust-is-in-the-air card in a box and never realised it!

This is a 1994 Upper Deck Star Rookies card for Catcher Chris Turner.

Turner just played 25 games in his first Major year with 75 ABs and had good stats for such a few appearances.

But what adds to this card is that Turner ended his career with my Yankees with the 2000 World Series title. So this makes the card also eligible to my All-Those-Players-That-Once-Played-for-my-Yankees-but-I-Have-Their-Cards-Playing-for-Other-Teams.

Quite the title there.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Pretty sure that holds the record for longest PC name in the blogosphere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eheh I'm here to innovate..and amuse ;)

      (but I think I have more cards in this PC than Yankee cards actually..)

      Delete