Thursday 26 October 2017

World Series LAD vs HOU

So my Yankees got into game 7 but then were silent by the almighty Houston Astros.

I'm not saying this because I don't like Dodgers, because I don't have any like or deslike for them lol But it's true that after Yankees I kinda like Astros and D-Backs. So I'm here for Houston.

And so I remembered to search my scans (the ones I have online in my cloud...because right now I don't know where half of my things are...) for some Dodgers and Astros cards.

And this is what I found from a couple of sets. I have more. But the WS has just began.



I count a pitcher for each team.


 Two batters.



One batter for Astros and an other one for Dodgers


 Some 3D LA for you.



But Houston has no problem and has an other 4 3D players for you.

And if we were counting it would be LA-8 against HOU-6.

2 comments:

  1. The Astros and Dodgers were the two teams I wanted to see in the World Series. Both teams have players I enjoy rooting for, but I'm hoping that the Astros can win their first World Series Championship for their city and their fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all these years being the underdogs and even changing Leagues it would be a blast!
      I'm here for that =)

      Delete