Friday 20 September 2013

Fleer 1 - Drawing things


I had this two cards to show for quite a while but forget them in a folder.

This Fleer drawings can win by default to the Donruss DK.

But it does not mean that I don't have a special care for the DK.

I got lucky on those two rack packs because I got a Kirby Puckett card as long as a Yankee, mister Mattingly.

But not only they are great looking drawings but they incorporate some details dedicated to the player portrayed like the wildfire in the Puckett's bat knob.

For Mattingly I'm wondering if he used to bat so well that he did all the batting for the team.


Other thing that makes me think I got lucky is that I got two cards with numbers related: one is number 1 and other is number 11.

About the info on the back...Well I've stated before I like lots of info and trivia things on the back of the cards but these are overwhelming informative *_*

1 comment:

  1. Love me some 1991 Fleer Pro-Visions. My personal favorite is McGwire in front of the US flag. Great set.

    ReplyDelete