Thursday 24 November 2016

50 Cities of the World #25 Stockholm


Look who is still alive! Yeahhhhhhh me!

Real Life got really real (ohhh my!) and I bought a house and so 'time' to run the blog is even lesser than before. That and money to pay absurd shipping costs to buy cards from USA...

But I haven't forgotten you all. Even more after the Cubs win the WS after 108 years!

You know that was the glitch that made your t.r.u.m.p. thing happen, don't you? ;)

But!!! Forget about that and lets travel to Stockholm.


You see, Stockholm is the capital of Sweeden. The land of the almighty ABBA that shown that there is life after the Eurovision Song Contest.

It's also located on more than one island. It's like a huge Bridge Town.

Yep. It's beautiful but it is also quite cold. But even I, that runs from the cold like it's hell (yeah...I had to make that pun), I'd like to visit.




Here. Check the city wiki page to know more.



PS: We're also in the middle of the cards set. Hurray! 25 more cities of the world to visit.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. I'm still trying to deal with that t.r.u.m.p. thing. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there my friend. I'm glad too to be back again to this little womancave of mine ;)
      I feel bad because I feel like I'm quite out of the hobby now, with more difficults to buy new cards. Really..the shipping cost is impossible!
      I'd say it was a t.r.u.m.p effect but it started before and maybe it will be worst from now on =\
      But I'll keep posting about the cards I already own ;)

      Glad to see you're still around.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. Chicago doesn't have islands but it does have a bunch of bridges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Chicago for the 'Wind City' but now I'll upgrade that to the 'Bridges City' too ;)
      How many bridges thou?

      Delete
  3. Here's a Google link showing the bridges:
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=chicago%20bridges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLoody hell! I counted 16 bridges! You don't play..wow! This is great! There should be an insert set about all these bridges in the next year Topps A&G set!

      Delete
  4. All hail the land of the almighty Abba!

    Congrats on the house purchase. Glad you're still thinking about cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now it seems I'll have space enough to keep my cards in a better place than under the bed ;)

      I'm always thinking about cards. I'm already waiting for this year Star Wars sets.

      Delete
  5. Nice to see you back posting, I have not seen your blog show up in my roll in quite a while now! I really enjoyed this series as well, looking forward to the next 25 posts in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I already scanned the next 25 cards so I think I'll manage to post more soon =)

      And yes, it's nice to be back.

      Delete