Wednesday 30 November 2016

Visca Barcelona



You know those machines to insert a coin and you get a ball with some toy inside!?

I love to collect those!

Even more in this case that was a Barça collection.

It was a collection of mini-figures that, it seems, was released like 2 or 3 years ago.

Here are just 3 of them. I got Neymar too but never a Messi.

The collection had a few players, not all the 11 players that featured the main team back then, but a great touch was the thing of having them in both main shirt and alternative shirt.

Some of the mini-figures come with a base and others come with a ball.

The details are quite good! if you know the players you can see how close the representation is!

Will show the other mini-figures in an other post.

2 comments:

  1. These are really cool. I'd love to get my hands on the Messi for my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love too but for my own room ;)
      I'll just need to search for it on ebay.es and see if I can find it

      Delete