Tuesday 28 April 2015

Panini Adrenalyn 2014/15 Portuguese League


I've been buying the Adrenalyn cards for weeks. Still have to get them all...

But meanwhile I got the collector's pack that includes lots of things. Lets see them...


I got the gameplay board. It seems each player get to make their lineup and put the cards on the board. It plays out similar to a Magic: The Gathering thing.

You can also see in the picture the checklist book and 2 rare cards. One can only get these rare cards by buy some featured products. I saw other rare cards in a football magazine but they were not from my club and it was too expensive just buying the magazine to get the card...


And of course the archiver to put the cards. It's a normal one like Panini always do. It has nothing more than 9 pockets binders inside. More than needed.

I don't know if Panini does the same for cards as they do for stickers which is letting collectors pay them to send the remaining missing stickers. Usually they have this fantastic feature to allow us to finish the collections. Feature that I usually don't use and when I go to their site to check how much it cost...Well...they get the prices quite up if you let the collections get older than just a year...

Lets see if I finish this or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment