Tuesday 15 January 2013

O-Pee-Chee Premier 1992 - First Look

Yesterday arrived on the mail my 1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier box!


With 36 packs and without any insert sets and with a base set not reaching 200 cards (here says it has 195 cards but here shows 198 cards), I really hope to complete it!

If I don't get all the set I might and kick off my Karma out of the window!


Ahhhhhhh smells like '90s.

I had only time to open a pack and here what I got:


If you remember my previous post about buying or not this box I showed some cards that made me like the set and thinking in get it.

Just in the first pack I got two of them! The Will Clark and Albert Belle cards.

My Karma is starting to be nice with me.

Will be opening the rest of the box in the upcoming days and would probably just post my favorite cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment