Monday 22 April 2013

LEGO - more minifigures


My parents know the child in me and so they get me some LEGO packs sometimes.

And what are adults than children that forgot!?

And since I have a good memory I keep the child in me pretty much alive.

So they got me 5 packs to open.

 “Smash, mash, and destroy!”
I got 2 Alien Avenger so I'm only showing 1.

It looks quite nice with the weapon and the futuristic armor. Shame that with the armor on we cannot see the 'cloths' which have lots of details.

“To the rescue – go!”
And right after the Alien I get the Battle Mech!

I thought I had lost something in the pack but no. The Mech does not have a weapon. So he fights with the fists and kicking some bad guys butt!

The same thought goes to the Mech armor and the way it hides great details of the minifigure body.

This really put a smile on my face because it made me remind the old Japanese series with ninjas and Mechs. The ones prior Americans start doing the Power Rangers.

Good ol' times.

“I’ll be the judge of that!”
And to put some order in the house I also got the Judge.

The wig is fun because I thought it would be harder like the hair or helmet the minifigures usual have but no. It is quite soft and malleble.

And I think that if the Alien see the Judge hammer he might as well run off.

“Gotcha!”
And to go with the Judge, like the Mech go with the Alien, I got the Policeman!

Sweet!

The photo is a bit dark so you might not see the 'cloths' but they have all the details. Like the pen in the shirt pocket.

I haven't tried the handcuffs on the minifigure but I think they will fit!


I've learned in the official site that the Series 10 is already out.

Looking nice! Specially this minifigure:

“I got it! I got it!”
The Baseball Fielder!

The glove looks like a real one! I'm just thinking if the glove is put on the hand or it is the hand? It looks like it is the hand.

In Series 3 theres was also a Baseball Player but it has the bat.
“Let’s get out there and give ‘em a great game!”

Here in Portugal I haven't seen the new Series 10 yet. But I intend to pass by the LEGO store and see if they already have it.

I'm aiming for the outfielder!

No comments:

Post a Comment