Saturday 27 April 2013

Two relics bonus

I buy stuff and the seller present me with some bonus. Here's two relic cards he got me.


I've searched for it and found products from 2004 and 2005.

That was a great product that I'd like to buy some packs. Haven't found them yet.

The seller already presented me in the past with other Cracker Jack relic card, a Teixeira bat card. This time around is a Posada jersey.

If it is grey that it's from the away uniform. I'd love to have a jersey card with a pinstripe patch.

And I miss Posada. I love seeing Cervelli catching but Posada was a true Yankee.


And speaking of Teixeira...The other card is a Teixeira T60 jersey card. A away jersey patch again.

I've looked it up and found there are two. One form Series 1 and other from Series 2.

I must say I like this one better.

I put relic cards on binders. I only have two binders pages with relic cards so you see that's not my goal in the hobby, but don't they look awesome!?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Thanks. They really look nice and are always a nice touch on the collection.

    ReplyDelete