Monday 12 May 2014

1998 Collector's Choice - That lunch box! (pack 19)


I'll have a lot of Ken Griffey cards to distribute.

And I start to think that when I have 6 packs to go that I would not get other than SQ commons.


Snow can defy gravity and balance on one tiptoe.


These two cards are great played together.

It seems Griffey Jr. is batting and that Snow is catching the ball.

I like when back-to-back cards can be pictured as a game play.


Mister Eric Davis that looks quite the pop-up no?



And again one of the things I don't like and that made me dislike these packs a bit.

Back-to-back dups in the same pack.

And these two were really glued to the other.

But is a silver Ivan Rodriguez so I forgive Upper Deck a bit.



And here one of my favourites so far.

Willie McGee is not the best photogenic player around the time but he always gets some cool cards.

And here is a great example.

I have McGee's cards from the first time he was on Cardinals and now I get one him with Cardinals to in his final years.


No comments:

Post a Comment