Monday 5 May 2014

1998 Collector's Choice - That lunch box! (pack 17)


Sorry for the absence but I got ill. One of those that sends you to bed and nothing more to do.

But now I'm back and ready to try and finish the packs from the lunch box ;)

About the top card...

"On December 7, 2004, Jaret signed a three-year, US$21 million deal with the New York Yankees."

I think that it was a bit too much of a deal no!?...



A dup but a quality dup.

After opening all this packs I hope to have some great cards to send to a couple of fellow bloggers.

Maybe I can make some of them start collecting dust cards too.



Having the small 'pub' spot in the checklist cards it's fun. It's kind of a preview for some cards but also a way to have those cards without having it for real.

I think I have more Hershiser cards as an Indian than a Dodger. But I always picture him as a Dodger.


I already got the SQ Card of Pedro Martinez and now I get his Stick-Ums.

I'd like to know if the background image is a real image of Pedro. But I think it might be just a random photo of an other player or so.


These Rookie Class cards could be so much more...



And I end with an other dup. It's almost like they want me to build more than just one set...

No comments:

Post a Comment