Friday 30 May 2014

1998 Collector's Choice - That lunch box! (pack 24)



Jeff Bagwell is ready to enter my newly created collection: One Team Man.


Stop everything! I got a Yankee!


And poor Chad career highlights are those two WS titles he got with Yankees.



And stop everything again but this time with more highness because it's mister Wade Boggs as a Yankee!


And even if myself, a Yankee fan, when think of Boggs as a Red Sox...the only WS title he has is with my Yankees.



Avery started great and had Rookie honours. But after that...


I don't know why but I forgot to take a shot of Estalella card back.

So here's the back from TradingCardDB.




Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wait!

What is this!?

I not only got an other ER card but a Yankees ER card!


It's Tino Martinez Evolution Revolution shirt card.

Again, I just wished the home uniform was the one outside and not the away uniform.



What a pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment