Tuesday 19 February 2013

Dust is in the air - page update

I decided to update my page 'Dust is in the air' with the cards pictures.

That way you lot can see the significant dust that I love so much in a card photo.

And while I'm reviewing my collection I found some more cards to add to my dusty collection.

Here is my new addiction.


The '88 Topps Big card #25 featuring Bonilla.

And a lot of dust of course.

Like this ones, I might have more cards to 'bite the dust' that I already had. But I need to get through them all once more.

And that's one of the beauties of the hobby.

Everytime you decide to go through your cards you find something new. Something you didn't noticed at first.

And you feel like you've just pulled the card from a fresh pack.

You got to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment