Saturday 19 April 2014

1998 Collector's Choice - That lunch box! (pack 15)


I'm only getting common SQ cards...And this one is a dup from a couple of packs ago.


Count 3 people and a great 2B play!

And you can even see some dust!

Plus the CC All-Star and if I'd be playing the Gint-A-Cuffs and this card would get a high score...


...even more high with an other 3 count in the photo back with a diving-put-out at 2B with the umpire on the side.


A Derrek Lee Debut card!



Castilla is the first Silver card boy I don't know...

But looking at a base Vladimir Guerrero card and knowing the 'future'...it makes me want and go painting Guerrero's card border in silver.



Marrero in a Diamond Debut card.

Still no Mask Marauder but looking good in catchers gear.


I've seen some cards just like this Willie Adams card with a player taking photos in Nick's dimebox blog but never got one.

Now my time just arrived!

And Nick is right. They are great looking cards!


Wow!

Hold on a bit!

I don't mind Marrero didn't make that much of a MLB career but ohhhh he *is* cute!

What a funny smile and even looking more good than in the front photo...

...I'm sorry. Got carried away ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment