Thursday 3 April 2014

1998 Collector's Choice - That lunch box! (pack 10)



Mike Piazza not only has a coffee brand name but I always tend to spell his name as 'pizza'.

And an other thing..Even already in the '90s but he still looked like in the '80s.




The cards featuring plays at the 2B are quite a view.

There are always dust and flying people.

And then there is this one.

Breakdance at the 2B people!


Macho man time break.


Back to business.


And I get an other silver parallel card!

Have I said yet how much I love silver!?

Do you know the patch Caminiti has on the sleeve?



I'm still looking at Martinez way of throwing.

It's a 'SS thing' isn't it!?

Because one thing that I'll for sure will keep in my memory is the way Derek Jeter throws the ball from his SS spot to throw out a player at 1B!



And ending the pack I got an other silver parallel and this time of the lunch box boy Ken Griffey Jr.

Back then Griffey Jr. had a lot of cards didn't he?...

Besides being a silver parallel it's also a CC All-Star.


And oh wait...I count 10 cards instead of the usual 9!

I like to think the Griffey Jr. card was the *extra*.

No comments:

Post a Comment