Saturday 13 October 2018

2018 Topps Big League - Green


Here here! Hurricane Leslie is coming so lets see two more green packs!

Pack 3.


Is just me or Yan Gomes remind you too of some other player!? I cannot tell a name, but his face reminds me for sure someone..

E also looks like his looking at the BL ball symbol up there. There are other cards that look like the player is hitting that same BL ball. That's a funny touch to it.


You see. This is why horizontal/landscape (as you wish) cards are the best. Because you get to see great plays. Merrifield here is flying for the ball. And that's +4 because of the horizontal thing and adding +7 because it's also something I collect (please see Flying like a bird - Diving like a dolphin section in my blog).


I have strange feelings about Carpenter. I kinda like him. I got him, once again, in my fantasy. He has terrific games. And then go all the way down.



Always liked Lester. Even when he was at Boston.


Andrus is still playing!?


So an other base-set-insert All-Time Greats. So make way to Mister Frank Thomas and +7 to me.


I like Catchers. I like them with the mask.


Talking about hurricanes and storms and all those great scary things, I got the El Niño Perez. It's a variation from the base card so I get +5 and lets hope that Leslie does not destroy too much.


Castellanos my friend! I got him for my fantasy team this year. He got me some sweet points sometimes, and here also gets me +4 for being throwing some landscape to me and +1 for being such a gold boy.


Result: 28


Pack 4.


Altuve is da houssssssssssssssssss! And he's pointing at you! And it seems Topps got some error cards around. It seems there is a variation of this card without the umpire behind Altuve. Not my case, so I get +5 for the Astros.


I also got Seager on my fantasy. I can sense a trend here! I'm getting many players I got for my fantasy this season...nice!


Peralta is like Carpentter. I kinda like him.

And what about that GORGEOUS Arizona uniform!? I LOVE IT!

So adding +5 and lots of love for the uniform.


I don't know you Keuchel, but I know now you are on Houston roster and so giving me +5 and also a great beard.


RBI Kings! For Topps the card is defined as a Nelson Cruz card, but since Judge is there, I'm couting +10 because I see a Yankee that's all that matter! Also +5 for the Stat Kings Trio.


Such a nice card. Dugout feelings.




An other Stat Kings Trio!? Two in the same packet!? And this time around the ERA Kings? Nice! Add more +5 to the table at the back!


The golden touch at the end +1.


Result: 36


Less points than the first two, but also really nice cards.

2 comments:

  1. Those landscape action shots are awesome! Love the Altuve too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew you would enjoy that Altuve. He usually gets great cards!

      Delete