Saturday 13 October 2018

2018 Topps Big League - Green


Since Leslie is around and I got nothing to do and I still have light, lets get the final 2 green packs.

Pack 5.



Is Trout still a thing? He keeps getting sweet stats?


Bat outside frame!? Give me a +3 hit.


And Bellinger going for the home run hitting the BL icon and giving me an other +3 blast!


I think some of the photos that are used in the Stat Kings cards are the same as the base cards, but others are different. Not much but they are...Still get my +5 and +10 for Judge.


Such a nice card, with Rosario ready to still a base.


And I think by this pace I'll get all the Stat Kings cards in no time! Now it's SVs Kings including Kimbrel giving me +7 and taking -5...Still I like this card.


One thing about Baseball is that any type of person can play it. Thin, fat, fast, slower, strong, not so strong...


Oi! Is this an insert!? Ministers of Mash look good. A bit flashy but ok.

Mash here gets me +7 and +3 for Cruz bat getting outside the frame.


Delmonico has a name almost Demonic... Nicky RC is a +3 and +1 for being such a golden boy.


Result: 37


Pack 6.


Schwarber gets the ball! Still deciding if this goes into the Flying like a bird - Diving like a dolphin category, so I won't take any points yet.


Love the up-leg pants and the socks.


Sisco!? Thong Song on!

Ohhhhh sorry

So a nice RC that pulls a +3 to my count and sweet masked man, just the way I like.


Make some noise! Call Ripken Jr is here! and ready to impress you with a nice card. An other All-Time Greats card showing up. I'm kinda liking this. Was really not expecting to get so many inserts and pseudo-inserts in a retail box. +7 and an hurray to me!


Lucas Duda. That's one of those difficult names to say or you might get your tongue hurt. +3 for the bat outside frame.


After the gold version now the base version. Still +3 for the bat thing.


An other base version for a past golden one. Delmonico RC gives +3 to the count.


Cordero RC not only gives me +3 but an other +3 for not only the bat outside the frame but the arm!


Ok the Mash cards design have the team colours, but still too flashy. But Bellinger look nice in my scanner. +7 for the beauty.


Meanwhile I lost my internet connection, but to finish my post I turned on my mobile hotspot to finish in the best way possible.

Because I present you one of my loves, Cole Hamels! And in gold! Give a high +1 plus a high +7!

And I must tell you...from a woman perspective Hamels is getting better with the ageing thing...

No matter the result of the pack, with my golden Hamels I'll have sweet dreams even with Leslie screaming outside.


Result: 40

2 comments:

  1. Another great landscape action shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to see a bad landscape card. But please prove me wrong lol

      Delete