Thursday 4 October 2018

2018 Topps Big League - Rainbow lucky


24 packs inside my cute Big League box.

I already opened them all, and I must say that I like the design, simple and direct to the point. Don't get why only last 5 years or so of stats in the back, but I'm ok with it..

A couple of years ago I bought some hobby packs from Topps flagship and was hopping to get some of those *hits*. And I got only base cards and a couple of inserts. Nothing to show. But then, I get this simple display retail box and I assure you..I got pretty lucky!

Will post some of the cards in next days by pack colour (the one on top, not the bottom colour). So lets see which colour brought me more good cards.

2 comments:

  1. It'll be interesting if there's any correlation between the pack color and inserts pulled. I wouldn't put my money on it... but it wouldn't surprise me if there was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that some colours were better than others, but really cannot tell if it was only luck or there is something out there we don't know ;)

      Delete