Friday 5 October 2018

Final Fantasy Trading Card Game - FF X Starter Set


Final Fantasy X. The moment my life changed.

Still remmeber like it was yesterday, when I finally had enought money to buy my PS2 bundle with FFX. Both, console and game, promised to change our minds about videogames. And they both did. At least to me.

FFX is all about Tidus and Yuna journey and love story.



FFX was so good that instead of launching a totally new game they extended the X universe to the FFX-2 (which I also have).


And X-2 was all about the girls. We got Yuna with a make over and not even talking about the ultimate make over Rikku had... We also get a new character, Paine, which kinda takes the place of Lulu.


Wakka was a funny character, and it meant to play water polo. Which was a side-quest always good to play.



The starter set also include the 'doodles' I like, from FF Tactics.




And these cute again. Highlight to the 'Devout' card. It reminds me of Carnival costumes. And the others remind me of the costumes we used try to imitate to play all the worlds and adventures we used to imagine as kids.


Next up is the almighty FFVII starter set.



(PS: I don't know why, but sometimes my scanner cuts the image...)

3 comments:

  1. My scanner does the same thing, usually on cards with a clean white border. The only New Years Resolution I've ever made was to quit worrying about it. And I've kept that resolution.

    Also, I've heard of Final Fantasy but never seen anything connected to it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water polo side quest? That sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete