Friday 19 October 2018

Final Fantasy Trading Card Game - FF VII Starter Set


Welcome to my final (!) Final Fantasy Starter Set for the ultra famous FF VII.

But if you were, like me, expecting to see the characters design from the original game...bad luck! The cards picture the remake version of it =(




These two cards are quite weird...they could have chose other pictures for Tifa and Red...



Still my favourite cards, the doodles one.


Probably the best card of the main characters, is this one. Vincent in da housssssss



They looked so much better with all those polygons going everywhere in the old PS1...


Vincent might be the best card, but second place goes directly to Barret. He looked good, he still looks good.

And he's cute.


Biggs reminds me of someone...

This set has lots of close-ups of the characters. Is nice in a way but I could do with the all body.




And that's all. Nice cards, but the Harry Potter cards, for instance, were better, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment