Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dust - Update page

On the few days I had of vacations I reviewed my dusty binders and decided that I had to update the correspondent page here in the blog.

So if you follow the section right up in the menu bar you'll find new addictions to my collection.

Some of them you might get to think why they are there because the dust is not sooooooo in the air.

Not all can be like the reigning dusty card.


This is almost impossible to reproduce nowadays.

As I said before many times nowadays the dust is different. And all the care they have is to make it not getting all cloudy and in the air.

They don't know what is good!

But at least I could add this beauty to my collection after buying a 36-packs-box.


If you know more of these pearls please let me know. Perhaps I'd finally invest in COMC cards if I know about other dusty ones out there yet to be added to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Patience, my friend. There is dust making it's way towards Portugal right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait to see the pearls you've found =)

      Delete