Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fantasy - To bench or not to bench


I Benched Teixeira because I didn't believe that right after coming out of the DL since the start of the season he would be Teixeira.

I was wrong!

Well, at least for Monday.

I might have lost these 10 points but he might not  make that much for the rest of the week.

But I truly hope that he keeps that way!

Even if I benched him for next week he might get promoted to the lineup.

2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection #56

I only knew about Teixeira right in his first year as a Yankee.

(I knew most of the players that year...)

And it was a charm!

And no matter what happens, if it is the DL or even moving out of the Yankees I'll always like Teixeira.

So here's one of the numbered cards I have. The only one featuring Teixeira.

No comments:

Post a Comment