Wednesday 7 December 2016

Star Wars Rogue One - take III

After so many bad-guys in previous post lets get some good ones in the house again.


Ohhhhhhh look! While I found difficult to get a Rey card in last year set, it seems I get all Jyn cards available.

And again...damn! This little baby looks so effin awesome I'm lost for better words!


I don't know who made the concept and put it into the cards, but I truly clap my hands dude!

This Storm Trooper cards is an other little baby I'd make a frame to put on my wall. That and make it my smartphone wallpaper too.

I'm mesmerized by these cards. And I will run you dry with the praise words until the next post...you'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I'll second the love for these. I bet they're even more amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! They truly look like mini-posters. They did good with these cards.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see this movie. Only one more week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December 16th is almost here!
      The Force will be strong again in this Christmas ;)

      Delete