Monday 29 October 2012

2012 World Series

I've been working on Saturday as well for the past weeks, so I have so little of time to look at my cards it's starting to tickles me.

And if I cannot even look at them I cannot post. That's starting to piss me off.

And the little time goes with the missing this year's WS.

Not that I truly cared about it, but since it would be the last games of baseball I could watch for the next 5 months or so, I wished I could have watched a bit.

Just to mourn a bit more over my Yankees season finale.

This to say I knew that SF took the sweep for the first 2 home games. And I was thinking they would feel more difficulty to pass the Tigers at Detroit.

2011 Topps Update Series #136 Brandon Crawford

I even taped Game 3 but couldn't watch it. I think I even might have taped Game 4 as well.

But I've never thought I would have taped the final two games sweep for the Giants.

They did to Detroit what they have done to Yankees!

...

Many people in blogosphere don't like SF. Probably hate them.

I must agree that their choice of uniform colours are quite questionable.

But I would be lying if I say that I don't like them at all. Why? Because I do like a few of their players.

Shall I dodge some pumpkins thrown my way!?

If I tell you the Giants players I like you'll see a trend.

Matt Cain
2012 Topps Series 1 #155 2012 Topps Archives #181

2009 Topps Update Series #TTT73 2011 Topps Opening Day #150


Ryan Vogelsong

2012 Topps Heritage #235 2012 Topps Archives #123

2011 Topps Update Series #94




Madison Bumgarner

2011 Topps Opening Day #201 2012 Topps Archives #15
2012 Topps Series 1 #103


Buster Posey

2011 Topps Opening Day #174 2011 Topps Series 1 #43
2012 Topps Series 1 mini #TM-28

Yep. I like some of Giants defense. Above are all cards I have of the 3 pitchers I like and Posey the Catcher. As a bonus I got some interest in Brandon Crawford. Rookie last season and starting with a good pace.

Was I rooting for them to win? Not quite.

Was I rooting for this players to have a good game? Sure yes.

Now you all can throw me some trick or treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment