Saturday 1 September 2012

2009-10 Upper Deck Series 2

Like I wished for, got one of the purchased packs/box yesterday.

Here is a look on the 2009-2010 Ud Series 2 rack pack cards.




One of the first cards I went through was an Ovechkin one. I'm a Crosby fan so you can imagine my face...but right after that I got my only Pens' card in the pack, a Malkin celebrating with other Pens. Not quite the most high res photo but that's ok.

My favorite cards are on the photo. Including the Malkin one obvious.

The Victory Rookie card of Del zotto made me think it was an intrude because I haven't opened the Victory pack at that moment yet.

Besides that got 3 insert cards. At least I think they are because they are not like the others.

The back is ok. The normal UD card back saying some player last few years stats. At least the few that fitted in the space.

I'd like to see the name of the team. But to compensate that they had the players position. Seems we cannot have both at the same time.

I was wishing for the Tavares RC but did't get it. Will try other pack perhaps

No comments:

Post a Comment