Sunday 2 September 2012

2010 Topps Opening Day value box

I know that the OD cards are something to get away from. They are just like the Topps series 1 cards of that year. Well, but since I don't have any 2010 Topps series 1 cards I got this box with no problems.

They have funny inserts for the OD set. That's all. I still get all excited with my glow-in-the-dark card I got from 2011 OD set. I know..my kiddo side still glows in the dark.

Other thing that I don't like is the OD logo. The Topps logo is enough. It obstructs the photo.

But still, I purchased the box from my usual eBay seller.

I just went through the checklist of 2010 OD and found this card (found it in the A Cardboard Problem):

[IMG_0003.jpg] 

 And if I get this card I'll send a bonus card for whoever comes and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment